Last updated: March 02, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate: means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country: refers to: California, United States
- Company: (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Simple Connect LLC.
- Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Service: refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions: (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Service: means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website: refers to Socium, accessible from www.socium.network
- You: means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Content: includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, textual content, and other materials you may view, upload, publish, submit, make available, display, communicate or post on the Website.
- Orders: mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- Products: refer to the products offered for sale on the Service.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
About The Website
The Website allows for the general viewing of adult-oriented content by Users, unregistered and registered. In addition, the Website allows for uploading of adult-oriented content by Users and Content Partners.
The Website is for your personal use and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those specifically endorsed or approved by the Website.
The Website may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by the Website or its operator. The Website has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites. In addition, the Website will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using any of the Website, you expressly relieve us from all liability arising from your use of any third-party sites. Accordingly, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Website and to read the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of each other sites that you visit.
The Website is for adult-oriented content. Other categories of content may be rejected or deleted at our sole discretion. We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, remove any content on the Website.
You understand and acknowledge that when using the Website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that the Website is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Website, its operator, its parent corporation, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to Users, including registered Users.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website, and
- ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name or password. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of the Website using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. Although the Website will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Website or others due to such unauthorized use.
If you interact with us or with third-party service providers, you agree that all information that you provide will be accurate, complete, and current. You will review all policies and agreements applicable to use of third party services. In the event you use our Website over mobile devices, you hereby acknowledge that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as excess broadband fees, will still apply.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any Content on or through the Website.
We have the right but not the obligation to:
- remove or refuse to post any Content you submit or contribute to the Website for any or no reason in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, if any information or documentation provided by you is inadequate, incomplete, or inaccurate or does not allow us to assess and confirm your identity;
- monitor any communication occurring on or through the Website to confirm compliance with these Terms of Service, the security of the Website, or any legal obligation;
- take any action with respect to any Content posted by you that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates these Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of Users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for us;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Limited, Conditional License to Use Our Intellectual Property
Socium and associated names and logos are our trademarks and/or service marks. Other service marks, trademarks, logos, and names used on or through the Website, such as trademarks, service marks, names, or logos associated with third party content providers, are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks, or logos.
The inclusion of images or text containing the trademarks or service marks or the name or likeness of any person.
The Website and certain materials available on or through the Website are content we own, authored, created, purchased, or licensed (collectively, our “Works”). Our Works may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and/or other laws, and we reserve and retain all rights in our Works and the Website.
This Website is for your personal use, conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms of Service and your agreement to display the Website whole and intact as presented by the Website’s host, complete with any advertising, to not interfere with the display of any advertising, and to not use ad blocking software of any kind. You agree not to use any information obtained from or through the Website to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying, or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website. Interference with the display of any advertising on the Website, use of ad blocking software to block or disable any advertising while viewing the Website, or use of information obtained from or through the Website to update any ad blocking software or filter lists, is prohibited, violates the conditions of your agreement to view the Website and Works and constitutes copyright infringement.
The above described conditions on your compliance with these Terms of Service, including, specifically, your agreement to view the Website whole and intact as presented by the Website’s host, complete with any advertising, and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms of Service. If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service, any access you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated. You must not circumvent, remove, delete, disable, alter, or otherwise interfere with any digital rights management technology. Such conduct is prohibited by law.
You are not allowed to reproduce, download, distribute, broadcast, transmit, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise copy or reproduce our Works or Content that does not belong to you, in whole or in part.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
Rules Applicable to All Content and Uploaders on the Website
You represent and warrant that with respect to all Content you will upload on the Website:
- the Content does not contravene to any applicable laws and does not subject the Website to any claims, demands, lawsuits, regulatory actions or any actual, potential or risk of liability, or any threats thereof;
- you own the rights to use the Content on the Website and that the Content does not infringe on the rights (including intellectual property rights) of a third party and, that you have obtained the consent and release for every individual appearing in your Content, including the right for you to use and upload the Content on the Website;
- the Content is not a duplicate of another piece of Content uploaded by you;
- the Content complies with the Website’s Terms of Service.
Failure to comply with these Terms of Services, or should we determine that any of the statements above is untrue, or not complied with, we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to include the Content or any part thereof or any references to such Content on the Website, remove the Content in question from the Website, terminate your account and take any measures necessary to minimize or eliminate any liability.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your account if you breach any of the Terms of Service or at any time for any reason even without cause.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. Please note that you may not permit any other person to use your account and that you must immediately inform us of any apparent breach of security, such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of a screen name or password. You may never use anyone else’s account, just as no one can ever use yours.
You will be liable for any losses incurred by us due to the unauthorized use of your account. We are not liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account and you specifically waive any such claim and agree to defend and indemnify us against any such claims made against your account by third parties.
You understand that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you contribute.
Subject to what is permitted under applicable law, you are free to choose the type of Content you produce and post or publish. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting or publishing such Content.
We are not responsible for any Content that violates community standards in your community. If you are seeking information regarding any illegal or inappropriate activities, you agree to leave the Website immediately. We expect and demand that you comply with all applicable laws when using the Website and when submitting or posting Content to the Website. If you are unsure whether or not Content will violate a law, you are urged to contact an attorney prior to posting the Content. We cannot enforce every jurisdiction’s laws for all Content that is posted to the Website. As such, we are not responsible for the Content of the Website.
If we have a reason to suspect that your Content violates any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, or property right, we can require you to provide us with written evidence of your ownership of, or right to use, the material in question. If we require such written evidence, you agree to provide it to us within ten (10) working days of the date of our request. Your failure to provide us with such required written evidence within that timeframe may lead to the immediate termination of your account, us demanding compensation from you for any accrued costs and damages related to such Content.
You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness, or lawfulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by us or Content transmitted to the Website. You are responsible for all your Content that is uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available your Content on the Website. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We do not control Content you submit or contribute, and we do not make any guarantee whatsoever related to Content submitted or contributed by Users. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to Content submitted or contributed by Users.
You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to the Website all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Website pursuant to these Terms of Service.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Website will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant to the Website all of the license rights granted herein
The Website does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and the Website will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. The Website reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
All Content you submit must comply with the Content standards set out in these Terms.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software, or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Website for any unauthorized purpose.
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content. Any determination regarding breach of any of the following is final. Please review the following list of prohibited uses carefully before using the Website. Specifically, you agree not to use any of the Website to:
- violate any law or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
- act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to use the Website, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence to people or animals, harassing, stalking, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- post any Content depicting sexual activity, porn, blackmail, intimidation, torture, death, violence, racial or religion slurs, or hate speech, (either orally or via the written word);
- post any Content that contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Website or any third party;
- post any Content that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post any Content containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- post any Content containing sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or otherwise related to gambling;
- post any Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
- post any Content which impersonates another person or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person;
- use the Website (or post any Content that) in any way that promotes or facilitates prostitution, solicitation of prostitution, human trafficking, or sex trafficking;
- use the Website to arrange any in-person meetings for purposes of sexual activity for hire;
- deploy programs, software, or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including by engaging in any denial of service attack or similar conduct;
- deploy or use programs, software or applications designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure;
- exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Website;
- remove, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid, or bypass any digital rights management technology, encryption or security tools used anywhere on the Website or in connection with our services;
- collect or store personal data about anyone;
- alter or modify without permission any part of the Website or its content, including ads;
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
- exploit errors in design, features which are not documented, and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website without our prior written consent;
- use any manual process to download, monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- use any information obtained from or through the Website to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website;
- use any device, bots, scripts, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or that shortcut or alter Website functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by the Website’s design;
- introduce or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program, or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that that may damage the operation of another’s property or of the Website’s or our services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from our Website or any of the materials contained therein;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Placing orders for Products
By placing an Order for Products through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Products available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, and Your billing address.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Products availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Products
- Errors in Your Order
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
All purchases are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms. We recommend that you regularly visit this page and check if you have read the latest version of the Terms, which is indicated by the ‘Last Modified’ date stated above. Please refresh your browser when you re-visit this page to make sure that your browser shows you the latest version of these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: email@example.com