Korean food, Vietnamese culture, free admission. It's the Asian Pacific Festival at Garden Grove
The 39th annual Asian Pacific Festival, one of Orange County's most exciting cultural events of the year, continues at Garden Grove.
These days, Garden Grove is hosting the Asian Pacific Festival, a completely free event for everyone. It will last the whole weekend. So you have a unique opportunity to take an interesting journey into the world of Asia.
What and who will you see at the festival?
- mix of Korean and Vietnamese cultures in various manifestations
- Three hundred vendors who will offer authentic Asian food and dishes from other ethnic groups
- you will have an opportunity to taste exquisite drinks, buy unusual handmade items
- a variety of entertainment, from exhibitions to K-Pop music, which combine to create a colorful holiday atmosphere
- traditional and modern perceptions.
Be prepared for heavy vehicle traffic, limited access and large crowds of pedestrians during the event. Tip for drivers - plan your route in advance to avoid queues.
In addition, for the comfort of visitors, festival organizers, Arirang Foundation, have provided extra parking spaces at Dao Medical Group (9191 Westminster Avenue). But they are available after 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 14 and Sunday, October 15.
Don't miss the most colorful celebration of Asian culture, which has been uniting Californians for over thirty years. It is important to note that with this event, the Arirang Foundation aims to contribute to the development of the Korean community and support its traditions. And also, cooperating with the American society, to deepen friendly ties between the nations.
If you're not already in Garden Grove, then join us at 9301 Westminster Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92884. For more information, visit the festival's official Instagram @asianpacificfestival or Facebook.